NG25 Standard Nylon Cable Gland 25mm2 Black
Standard Nylon Glands are precision engineered from Nylon 66.
- High strength construction - protection against stretching, vibration, twisting and shaking.
- Provides IP68 protection against dust, liquid, salt, weak acid, alcohol, grease and general solvents.
- Proven reliability in harsh environmental conditions.
- 15 bar Maximum strain relief through clamping range. Trapezoid thread with high torque guarantee.
- No disassembly required for installation.
- Supplied with lock nut and seal.
- Nylon PA66 body and claw
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) seal and O-ring
- -40°C to 110°C
- -40°F to 230°F
- AS/NZS 60529, IEC 60529, EN 60529
Inspection and Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Physical measurement
- Cable fitting test
- Thermal heat aging test
- UV resistant type test
- IP68 type test to AS/NZS 60529 and IEC 60529